All staff at Camden Valley Inn want to to say a huge thank you to our incredible community and our staff who have supported us during these crazy times. Restricitions are constantly changing so we appreciate your patience during this time.
What we are doing to keep you safe
– Fewer tables around the venue.
– Sanitation stations available and tables sanitised after each visit.
– Increased signage and social distance makers at all bars
– Venue deep clean with hospital-grade disinfectant every morning before opening
– COVID-19 hygiene safety marshall on shift at all times to monitor
– Customer capacity per area based off 2msq rule
What you can do to keep yourself safe
– Follow the guidelines
– Ditch the cash
– Wash and sanitise before and after eating
– Stay home if you feel unwell
– Take care of yourself and be kind
Conditions of entry
Upon entry to Camden Valley Inn all patrons must provide their name and phone number via a QR code at the front door. Adhere to social distancing rules including at entry and exit point. Tables are seated as a maximum of 30 people per group booking and seats need to remain in their respective areas and not moved around the venue.