Camden Valley Inn has re-opened its doors in line with the easing government restrictions around COVID-19. We want to say a huge thank you to our incredible community and our staff who have supported us during these crazy times.
What we are doing to keep you safe
– Fewer tables around the venue.
– Sanitation stations available and tables sanitised after each visit.
– Increased signage and safety distance makers
– Venue deep clean with hospital-grade disinfectant every morning before opening
– COVID-19 hygiene safety marshall on shift at all times to monitor
– Customer capacity per area based off 4msq rule
What you can do to keep yourself safe
– Follow the guidelines
– Ditch the cash
– Wash and sanitise before and after eating
– Stay home if you feel unwell
– Take care of yourself and be kind
Conditions of entry
Upon entry to Camden Valley Inn all patrons must provide their name and phone number. Patrons must be seated at all times and there is strict no mingling between groups. Adhere to social distancing rules including at entry and exit point. Tables are seated as a maximum of 10 people per table and seats need to remain in their respective areas and not moved around the venue.